First opening and evolution

In 1950 grandmother Ester came back from USA and decided to invest in hospitality, which later turned out to be a brilliant idea, perfect for the touristic vocation of Malcesine and Lake Garda, hospitality and tourism. She, therefore, founds “Casa Ulivi“. The first of 9 tennis courts was completed in 1956, the heated pool, an architectural masterpiece, was completed in 1962. Over time, the name also changed into Club Hotel Olivi, which slowly bacame a real Tennis Resort.

Club Hotel Olivi today

The 30,000 square meters property has 80 rooms of different categories located in 3 separate buildings9 tennis courts (2 covered and 4 with lights), a large heated swimming pool and a Jacuzzi, surrounded by a beautiful park. The transformation of the property throughout the years has been radical, but the mission remained the same: making guests feel at home offering quality and courtesy.

Tradition of hospitality

The mission of Ester and her twin daughters Lucy and Betty is to give their guests the best possible welcome in order to make them feel at home. Today the third generation is committed to continuing the family tradition with the same will and determination that has made Club Hotel Olivi in Malcesine, situated in the enchanting Val di Sogno, a quality brand recognised among the hotels on Lake Garda.

Tradition of hospitality

The mission of Ester and her twin daughters Lucy and Betty is to give their guests the best possible welcome in order to make them feel at home. Today the third generation is committed to continuing the family tradition with the same will and determination that has made Club Hotel Olivi in Malcesine, situated in the enchanting Val di Sogno, a quality brand recognised among the hotels on Lake Garda.